- Teacher: Morning, class, today it's a surprise today.
- Robot: Paraguay, soybeans, the Russians, 36.
- Dee Dee: [shushes] Stop making me cheat.
- Robot: Abe Lincoln, Sri Lanka, the Andalusian mountains.
- Dee Dee: Stop!
- Teacher: Dee Dee, no talking during the quiz.
- Boy: HA HA! Cheater, cheater.
- Dee Dee: Quit it.
- (The robot looks at the boy angrily; its mouth is red)
- Robot: Be nice!
- (It charges the lasers on its chest and fires them at the boy, who then howls in pain)
- Teacher: Dee Dee, tell your guest to behave.
- Dee Dee: But I didn't ask him to!
- Teacher: No "buts".
- Dee Dee: You dummy! Now I'm in trouble!
- Robot: But I--
- Dee Dee: No "buts"!
- (Cut to a still image of the robot wearing a dunce cap on its head while it frowns; wipe to the house)
|"Hmm, something's still wrong, but what?!"
This article is a stub. You can help Dexter's Laboratory Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.