|Got Your Goat
|Season 2, Episode 16c
|Episode name reference to/pun on: The idiom "Get your goat", referring to something that annoys someone.
||October 29, 1997
Craig McCracken (Art Direction)
Got Your Goat is the third part of the 16th episode from Season 2, which first aired on October 29, 1997.
Charlie, Dexter's pet chupacabra, escapes from his lab. Dexter and Dee Dee go to South America to rescue him.
- Mom & Dad do not appear in the episode.
- Before Dexter & Dee Dee leave for South America, Dexter has a black watch on for a few frames--it disappears quickly only to reappear on Dee Dee's arm at the conclusion of the episode.
- when Dee Dee takes off her sandals as Dexter is trying to remember why he created Charlie, Dee Dee is shown have two left feet instead of a left and right one.
- Although this episode along with "Techno Turtle" and "Surprise!" are aired on October 29, 1997, They were produced in the same year according to the credits.
- "Poachers" are those who indulge in illegal hunting or harvesting.
- Sombreros are found worn in Mexico, the Southern U.S., South America, etc.
- Chupacabras, are legendary creatures in folklore described as goat suckers, some say they exist in various countries like South America, Puerto Rico, Russia, the Philippines,etc.
- Whenever the Old woman says "La Chupacabra," the goats bleat, which is a reference to Young Frankenstein's "Frau Blucher."