- (The episode fades in to a picture of a younger Dee Dee holding a rattle)
- Mom: Aw, how precious!
- (A picture of a pregnant Mom is shown with Dee Dee looking at her stomach)
- Dad: Hey, look. There's you pregnant with Dexter.
- (A picture of Dexter eating spaghetti while sitting in a high chair is shown)
- Mom: Aw, his first spaghetti dinner...
- (A picture of Dexter and Dee Dee in the bathtub is shown; Dee Dee is seen touching Dexter with her fist; Dexter is shown crying)
- Dad: A-dorable!
- (He closes the photo album)
- Dad: Ah... Isn't life grand?
- Mom: Mm-hmm.
- (Dexter and Dee Dee's footsteps are heard; they enter the living room; Dee Dee is seen holding a poster)
- Dexter & Dee Dee: Mom! Dad! Can we have some money to see a movie?
- Dad: What?
- Dexter: Now, I know you two have fallen a bit behind the times, but opening today is a very important work of cinema.
- (Dee Dee flips the poster around showing a feature film)
- Dexter: Violance[sic]: Robot Vigilante!
- (The entire poster is shown)
- Dad: Hmm. I'm sorry kids, but Violance is too violent and mature for you two.
- Dexter: What? Absurd!
- Dad: But I'll tell you what, you can see it when you're older than your mother and I!
- (He winks at the kids; Mom winks at him)
- Dexter: *voice-over* Hmm, that shouldn't be too much of a problem. *out loud* Okay, you win. You're the parents.
- Dad: Well, I'm glad to hear it's finally sunk in! Ha ha ha ha!
- (No response)
- Dad: Uh, kids?
- (The camera pulls back to reveal that Dexter and Dee Dee are gone; Mom and Dad look at each other and a question mark appears over their heads)
- Dee Dee: What now?
- Dexter: Simple, my dear Dee Dee. To the lab!
- (In the lab, Dexter and Dee Dee are seen standing in front of the Accelor-Ager)
- Dexter: Behold, the Accelor-Ager!
- (A computer monitor is shown with Dexter and Dee Dee's future selves being shown)
- Dexter: I will set the resulting ages over the hill.
- (Dexter is looking at his watch)
- Dexter: All right, let's get this over with. I don't want to miss the matinee.
- (He and Dee Dee walk by an outlet with several signs plastered on the wall; Dexter walks to the other side of the cords and stops Dee Dee with the palm of his hand)
- Dexter: Dee Dee, please use the utmost caution in proceeding to step over these wires.
- Dee Dee: Okay.
- (She steps on the cords, causing the plugs to unplug from their outlets; she looks at them)
- Dee Dee: Oops. Whatever.
- Dexter: Come on, Dee Dee!
- (Dee Dee picks the plugs up and puts them back in the socket with the wires twisted)
- Dee Dee: All ready!
- (She steps inside the Acceler-Ager with Dexter and it starts up; the invention sends shockwaves outside of the house; a dog is transformed into a puppy; a man and a woman are both turned into babies; a girl skipping rope is also turned into a baby; back inside the lab, the doors to the Acceler-Ager open; Dexter and Dee Dee are the same)
- Dee Dee: Hey, I don't feel any older.
- Dexter: There seems to have been a slight malfunction. I'll just need to make a few adjustments. Probably just needs a good lube job.
- (He walks past Monkey's cage; Monkey is shown to be wearing a diaper and sucking his thumb)
- Dexter: Hello, baby Monkey. Now where did I put that big ol' wrench?
- (He realizes what he just said)
- Dexter: Baby Monkey?!? Einstein's ghost! What has happened? Computer, what the heck is going on?
- Computer: *baby talk*
- Dexter: Hmm, yes, pee-pee... Computer?! You too?! Oh, no! That could only mean one thing! Everyone in the world has been turned into...
- (He runs into the living room to find his mother and father as babies)
- Dexter: Eep! Babies, babies, babies!
- (He faints; Dee Dee leans in from the right)
- Dee Dee: Dexter, what's the matter?
- (She looks at Mom and Dad)
- Dee Dee: Oh, my golly! They're so cute!
- (She gives the infants a hug)
- Dexter: I cannot believe that Mom and Dad are babies. What a mess I made. But wait, we are still older than they are! Maybe I can still catch the flick.
- Dee Dee: Dexter, you're not leaving me to take care of Mom and Dad! This is your fault! You're not going anywhere until the Acceler-Ager is fixed! Now you get back into that laboratory and fix, fix, fix!
- Dexter: But I want to help take care of the babies too.
- Dee Dee: Nonsense. Boys don't know how to take care of children.
- Dexter: Yes, we do. Watch. Let me hold Mom.
- Dee Dee: Well, okay, here.
- (She passes Mom to Dexter, but ends up sliding out of her hands; Mom starts crying; Dee Dee looks at Dexter angrily)
- Dexter: *nervous chuckle* I'm gonna fix the thing.
- (He bolts off to the right; later, Dee Dee is tending to Mom while she still cries)
- Dee Dee: Aw, there, there. Baby want her bottle? That's better.
- (Dad walks in)
- Dee Dee: Hi, Dad.
- (Dad hits Mom, knocking the bottle out of her mouth; Mom resumes crying)
- Dee Dee: Aw, don't cry. Here's your pacifier.
- (She sticks the pacifier inside Mom's mouth)
- Dee Dee: That's better. Dad, you come here and apologize to Mom right now!
- (Dad walks in with a sad look on his face)
- Dee Dee: Well?
- (Dad hits Mom again)
- Dee Dee: Dad, stop being a stinker!
- (She sniffs the air and makes a wrinkled face)
- Dee Dee: Ew, speaking of stinky...
- (She lays Dad down)
- Dee Dee: Time to change your diaper.
- (She pulls off the smelly diaper and drops it on the floor; Dad is seen laying on the floor; Dee Dee is seen putting the diaper back together)
- Dee Dee: That's better. Now a little powder...
- (She coats Dad in baby powder; he coughs)
- Dee Dee: All done. I think it's time for nappy-bye. *A melody starts playing, she sings to it* ♫Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Go to sleep, Mommy and Daddy. Go to sleep. Go to-...♫
- (She starts snoring; in the lab, Dexter is seen working on the Acceler-Ager)
- Dexter: Work, and work, and work. That's all I ever do. While she just plays with the kids all day, what a world!
- (At the entrance; Mom and Dad enter the lab; Dad eyes a machine; Mom is shown riding on a conveyer belt, she claps and laughs in excitement; two water jets spray her, and she starts crying; a claw picks Mom up and a metal hand spanks her; two plungers extend her head, and a small hex drill spins her whole body around; Dad is shown at the control panel messing with the buttons and the lever; a dazed Mom lands in the trash can; Dad walks over to and hits her)
- (In the living room; Dee Dee is sleeping on the couch; she suddenly wakes up)
- Dee Dee: Babies? Babies? Babies?!
- (She goes and looks for them)
- Dee Dee: Come out, come out, wherever you are!
- (In the kitchen; Dee Dee looks in a cookie jar, and then inside a cookbook)
- Dee Dee: Dad, where are you? Mom?
- (She places her hands on her head with worry; back in the lab, Dexter is seen finishing the bolt; sweat is pouring down his head)
- Dexter: One more should do it.
- (He struggles, and his successful)
- Dexter: All fixed.
- (Dee Dee barges into the lab)
- Dee Dee: Dexter, I lost Mom and Dad!
- Dexter: You lost the babies? *He hits Dee Dee with the wrench* You lunkhead, can't you do anything right? Well, don't just stand there, help me find them!
- (A map of the house is shown; Dexter is seen crossing out "Parent's Room")
- Dexter: Well, we have systematically checked every place in the house except... my bedroom!
- (He and Dee Dee run to Dexter's bedroom to find Mom and Dad on the bed sleeping together)
- Dexter & Dee Dee: Aw... Shh!
- (They sneak into the lab and activate the Acceler-Ager; everything is reversed; back in the bedroom; Dad wakes up)
- Dad: Ah, what a good night's sleep! I feel great! What say we get a babysitter and go see a movie tonight?
- (Pull back to show Mom with messy hair, bloodshot eyes, and baggy eyelids)
- Mom: I don't feel so good...
- (Iris cut to black)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.