|Affiliations||The US Post office|
|Occupation||Super Villain, Postman|
|Voiced By||Tom Kenny|
The Disgruntled Postman is an insane mailman and a foe of the Justice Friends. In the episode "TV Super Pals", he stole a stamp from a post office, with the intention of using it to mail a bomb to the president, but Major Glory stopped him. The Disgruntled Postman was then sent to jail. He was voiced by Tom Kenny.
The Disgruntled Postman is very similar in appearance to the Joker wearing a postman's uniform. His skin is white; his hair green; and his lips are red. He wears a postman's uniform consisting of a light blue long-sleeved collared shirt, a black tie, blue shorts, black knee length socks, black shoes, and a blue postman's hat.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Speed:is incredibly fast runway from the post office
- Papyrokinetic Combat:use mail to cut Major Glory
- Explosion Inducement:cause a big explosion in the post office
- The Disgruntled Postman is a reference to The Joker, due to both his striking resemblance and how he throws envelopes [which are bills] as weapons in the same way that Joker throws playing cards.
- The Disgruntled Postman is resembled to The Joker from Batman: The Animated Series and all of the DC Animated Universe during the early 90s to the mid-2000s.
- He is also based on the infamous string of mass murders that occurred during the 80s and 90s which were committed by "disgruntled postal workers".
|Major Glory • Valhallen • Krunk • Living Bullet • White Tiger • Capital G • Rat Man • Phan Tone • Miss Spell • Tiki Torch • Sam-R-I • Snowman • Fatboy • The Declaration of Independence • Jaw of Freedom • Monkey (honorary member)|
|Doctor Diablos • Doctor Diablos' Demonic Henchmen • Minotaur • Disgruntled Postman • Bee • Comrade Red • Von Hellen • Heck Hound • Math Magician • Mental Mouse • She-Thing • Bertha the Barbarian • Grappulator • Rasslor • Barbequor • Silver Spooner • Badaxtra|
|Puppet Pal Mitch • Puppet Pal Clem • Uncle Sam • William Goat • Sirens• Global Security • Agent Honeydew • Promotor • Zebra|