- (In Dexter's lab, Dexter is shown pouring an isotope into his test tube; the isotope turns yellow, and Dexter pours another isotope into the mix; the isotope turns green and the glass shakes back and forth; it then explodes, leaving green goo on Dexter's clothes, and the floor around him)
- Dexter: Blech! I'm a mess!
- (Dexter rides a conveyor belt)
- Dexter: I might as well get this over with.
- (The conveyor belt slides Dexter into a car-wash style machine; inside, giant brushes rub him, four jets wash him, two buffers clean him, and a robot dries him off with a handtowel; Dexter sparkles as the conveyor belt moves him to the edge; he flips a quarter to the robot)
- Dexter: Keep the change.
- (Cut to a rocket; wrenching sounds are heard; near the exhaust pipe, Dexter is seen reaching toward the toolbox and pulls out a wrench; more wrenching sounds and three pounds are heard; Dexter pops his head out of the pipe and looks at his gloves)
- Dexter: I am growing weary of all this washing business.
- (He is carried over to a giant dryer by a platform; Dexter jumps inside it and the dryer turns on, filling the interior halfway with water and spins Dexter around; the dryer drains all of the water and the robot races over and takes Dexter out; it whips Dexter clean; Dexter then burps out soap bubbles)
- (Later, Dexter is seen working on the Robo-Dexo 2000; diry spots are seen on his face; he pulls two wires toward each other and experiences a massive shock; he pulls out from underneath the workbench and smoke flies out)
- (Cut to Mom in the kitchen)
- Mom: Dexter! Dee Dee! Lunch is ready!
- (Cut to the living room; Dee Dee is seen running down the stairs)
- Dee Dee: Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy!
- (The living room mat is pushed up by a tube Dexter is in; Dexter himself has a cloud of dust surrounding his lower body)
- Dexter: Wait for me!
- (Cut into the kitchen)
- Mom: Okay, you two, let's see those hands.
- (Dee Dee shows Mom her hands, which appear to be fairly clean)
- Mom: Very good, Dee Dee.
- (Mom walks over to Dexter; his gloves appear to be dirty; two flies are surrounding them)
- Mom: *gasps* Dexter! You're a mess! You march in there and wash up this instant!
- Dexter: But I'm hungry...
- (Mom leans down toward his face)
- Mom: March!
- (Dexter storms to the bathroom while mumbling; he slams the door shut; later, he comes out of the bathroom and goes into the kitchen continuing to mumble; Mom is seen washing the dishes; Dee Dee walks by)
- Dee Dee: Thanks, Mom! That was great!
- (Dexter heads toward the sink and watches in dismay as his lunch gets sent down the drain; he walks into the living room frustrated)
- Dexter: Ooh...!
- (He jumps onto the couch with his arms folded; The Puppet Pals are heard in the background; Mom walks by)
- Mom: Dex, it's time for your bath!
- Dexter: But I'll miss my show!
- (Mom again gets close in his face)
- Mom: *loudly* DON'T ARGUE WITH ME, YOUNG MAN! JUST DO IT!
- (She walks away in a cheery mood; Dexter stomps up the stairs grumbling; Dee Dee is shown standing in the middle of the hall with a bar of soap on the floor; she is also seen sopping wet; Dexter walks onto the bar of soap and slips backward)
- Dexter: Dee Dee!
- Dee Dee: Hey, Dexter, are you gonna get squeaky clean like me?
- (She plugs her fingers into her ears and twists them, producing a rubbing sound; she then pulls her fingers out of her ears)
- (There is a short pause; Dexter stomps to the bathroom while unintelligentibly shouting; Dee Dee teleports away)
- (In the bathroom, Dexter is seen taking a bath)
- Dexter: I must figure out a way to eliminate bathing from my life forever! But how?
- (He sinks into his bubble bath; Dee Dee teleports in front of the tub; Dexter pops out)
- Dee Dee: Hello, O disgusting dirty one. You dropped this downstairs.
- (She drops a card into the bathwater and teleports away; Dexter digs under the water and pulls it out)
- Dexter: Hey, it is my laminated lab access card!
- (The front of the card is shown and water is seen sliding right off of it)
- Dexter: Hmm... The water just slides right off.
- (He gets an idea)
- Dexter: That's it!
- (He gets out of the tub and attempts to run to the lab, but slips on a puddle of water)
- (Inside the lab, Dexter is seen standing inside the Laminatrix; a halo is seen going down the tube; a monitor shows Dexter's body overlapping the lab access card; it then reads, "INTIGRATION PROCESS ACTIVATED"; the doors to the Laminatrix close and the machine activates; several tubes fill up with laminate and head toward the Laminatrix; everything stops and Dexter comes out; he appears with a glossy shield)
- Dexter: Eureka! I am laminated!
- (He gets a look at his body)
- Dexter: Ooh, I'm so shiny!
- (He steps out of the Laminatrix, slides across the floor, and crashes into the Waste Spooge; the waste slides off of Dexter)
- Dexter: I am free! No more cleaning for me! Now back to my work.
- (He starts moving, but doesn't go anywhere; he stops after a few moments and pulls out a remote)
- Dexter: In minor inconvenience...
- (He presses the button and a fan starts up; the gust of wind pushes him over to the test tube table; Dexter turns the fans off)
- (Dexter picks up one of the test tubes, but it slides out of his hand and hits the floor; he picks up the flask, and that falls to the floor; Dexter thinks and pulls out a pincher, but it slides out of his hand and bounces off the table; in frustration, Dexter attempts to kick the pincher, but ends up flipping over and landing on his back)
- (Dee Dee leans in from the left)
- Dee Dee: Hi, Dexter! Ooh, Dexter, you're so smooth and shiny.
- Dexter: Well, don't just stand there! Help me out!
- (Dee Dee picks Dexter up and loses her grip with him; she manages to catch Dexter, but he slides out of her hands and hits the floor hard)
- Dexter: *talking very quickly* Dee Dee, you are so stupid! Can't you do anything right? I asked you to do one thing! You're so incompotent!
- (Dexter is heard saying "blah" while Dee Dee stares at him; she has a thought, which appears to show Dee Dee in a toboggan at the top of a snowy hill)
- Dee Dee: Odel-ah-hoo-hoo!
- (Her voice echoes and she rides down the hill; cut back to present time, she smiles)
- Dexter: And furthermore, I'm tired of y... Uh, Dee Dee, why are you looking at me like that?
- (Dee Dee grabs Dexter and rides him; cut to the emergency exit, the door opens; Dee Dee laughs while Dexter looks on terrified)
- Dexter: Dee Dee, stop us!
- (They enter the emergency exit and land on top of a giant slide; Dexter screams while Dee Dee continues to laugh in excitement)
- (They exit the slide; Dee Dee lets go of Dexter; Dexter ricochets around the living room destroying everything he collides with; he stops bouncing and a messy living room is shown. Cuts to Mom standing in front of a doorway.)
- Mom: Dexter!
- (She marches toward him with an angry look on her face, but changes her expression when she gets closer)
- Mom: Just look how clean you are!
- (She lans in closer, planting a kiss on Dexter's cheek.
- Mom: Mwah!
- Mom moves out of frame. Dexter turns his face to show the kiss mark, but it slides off)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.