- Lee Lee: Are you crying?
- Dee Dee: (nods) I wanna be a real Ponypuff Princess, instead of just pretending. (Starts to cry)
- Lee Lee and Mee Mee: Oh.
- Mee Mee: Girl, are you feeling all right?
- Dee Dee: (yelling with distraught) NO I AM NOT FEELING ALL RIGHT!!
- Mee Mee: (gets caught by a slap in the face) Hey! Watch it, girl, this is MY house! And we don't play that at my house. MMm mmm
- Dee Dee: Well, I am through playing. I wanna be a Ponypuff Princess for real.
- Lee Lee: (gasps) Don't go there, Dee Dee.
- Dee Dee: Go where?! The only place I'm going is home! (Cries all the way home)
- Mee Mee: You know, all that girl ever does is scream.
- (Dee Dee cries as she runs back home on all fours. Scene cuts to Dexter walking in laboratory. Scene cuts to Dee Dee and back to Dexter again
- Dexter: Dee Dee?
- Dee Dee: Dexter, you gonna make me into a pony! Use your magic science or something!
- Dexter: (angry) Silence, woman! Why should I make you into a...?! Wait a minute
|"Hmm, something's still wrong, but what?!"
This article is a stub. You can help Dexter's Laboratory Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.